Production Time: 7-14 working days, production time starts after receipt of art, merchandise, purchase order, approval and payment.
- Rush Charge: A 30% rush charge will apply to all orders required to be complete in less then 5-6 working days.
PAYMENTS: 50% or 100% is due to start any order. The remaining 50% is due before the job leaves the press. Failure to pay will result in your job not shipping out
Additional Charges & Information
- - Underbase / AKA Flash: When printing on colored garment add one extra color to the price of printing per design, per location, and add one extra setup to the price per design and per location.
- Setup - new job: $25 per color, per design and per location
- Setup - reorder job: $10 per color, per design and per location (a job is considered a reorder only if no edits are required on original setup. If any edits to the original setup are required then the job will be priced like a new job setup.
- 4 Color process: Minimum order of 72 pcs (on white shirts only)
- Samples: $45 per color, per design and per location on all pre-production samples (when job is approved. Reorder setup charges will apply)
- Specialty Inks: Add $0.20 per print (example: metallic, crystallina, puff, stretch, florescent, clear, etc
- Ink color changes: $15 each per color, per design and per location
- Folding and polybagging: $0.30 each bag included. Attaching hang tag: $0.30 each hang tag not included.
- Difficult to print items and locations: On or above pockets, sleeveless, shorts, pants, fleece, bags, aprons, hand towels, cut pieces, inside neck, nylon/poly mesh, onesies (anything not a standard t-shirt or location) etc
Add $0.20 per print
- Mechanical art charge: (to correct or recreate improper art provided by the client or separate non vector art) $70 per hour billed in 15 minute increments (minimum $20)
- Mechanical art charge for separating simulated process color jobs: Flat fee of $100 per design
- Outgoing shipments / Drop shipments: $4.75 per box
- FOB: Hollywood, FL (Stillwet Graphics is not responsible for shipments lost in transit by third party parcel services)
- Pricing: is subject to change without any notice.
- Pantone Matching: PMS colors are not guaranteed and are not 100% exact. Anything in the 80%-90% range will be considered acceptable.
- Dye Migration: Stillwet Graphics does not guarantee ink color on pigment dyed or any synthetic fabrics such as cottonpoly 50/50, polyester, nylon, any blends etc
(fabric dye may bleed which may lead to ink color distortion)
- Stillwet Graphics owns all setups, digital art files, screen and films.
Art Requirements and Direction
Files MUST be created in the correct format to ensure good print quality! We will not be responsible for bad art work, bad artwork leads to bad prints!
Using Adobe Photoshop (raster images)
- Files must be created and submitted at 300dpi and at actual size to be printed. File extention .psd or .tiff
- Please do not resample a 73dpi .jpeg file to 300dpi or a 2" wide file to a 12" wide file. These methods will not produce good results!
- Create in CMYK color setting for process printing
- Create in RGB color setting for spot color printing
- Background of all .psd files must be 100% transparent.
Using Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Freehand (vector images)
- Vector art is a great way to prepare artwork for printing on t-shirts
- File must be created and submitted at actual size to be printed. File extension .eps.
- All text must be converted to outlines, curves or path etc..
- Please make sure all objects in your vector design is assigned a pantone color or spot color (ALL OBJECTS)
Labeling of your art files (this allows us to process your job quickly)
- Please label your files by it's design name and location on the apparel (back, front, left chest, right chest, left sleeve, right sleeve etc..)
- Examples: 1. SWG Logo Front.eps 2. Circle Design Back.eps 3. SWG Layout.eps
- A layout must be provided along with every job submitted, showing the correct placement of each piece of art on the garment to be printed.